Individuals must be at least 18 years of age or older to submit a prediction. Each prediction must be complete and the information supplied by the entrant must be accurate. Incomplete entries cannot be accepted. Once a prediction has been submitted it cannot be withdrawn or changed. Clock is set at Eastern Standard Time.

All prizes will be paid as lump-sum cash payments. Winner(s) will be responsible for all taxes arising from, or in connection with, any prize won. Prizes must be claimed within one year of the conclusion of the 2021 Great Lake Ice Break. If no claim is made within one year of the conclusion date, the right of an entrant to claim the prize won, if any, will expire and the prize money will be paid to Erie Arts & Culture and Presque Isle Partnership.

50% of the pot will be directed to the entrant(s) who submitted a correct prediction. If more than one correct prediction was received, the dedicated funds will be split evenly amongst all winners. The remaining 50% of the pot will be directed to Erie Arts & Culture and Presque Isle Partnership.

If no entrant submitted a correct prediction, 25% of the pot will be directed to the entrant(s) who had the closest prediction.The closest prediction will be the next closest minute on either side of the actual time. The remaining 75% of the pot will be directed to Erie Arts & Culture and Presque Isle Partnership.

Erie Arts & Culture and Presque Isle Partnership reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Great Lake Ice Break and change the rules if the Great Lake Ice Break cannot be conducted as planned due to errors in these rules or advertising, unauthorized intervention, tampering, fraud, technical errors, unfavorable weather, or any other cause beyond the control of the facilitating organizations. Erie Arts & Culture and Presque Isle Partnership reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify an entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Great Lake Ice Break or to be acting in violation of these rules or applicable law.